Everyone wants the lowest interest rate at the lowest costs. Can you get a rate today under 3% with no points? Maybe.
There are many factors that go into an interest rate:
- Credit score
- Loan-to-value ratio (LTV)
- Term of loan- 30 years, 15 years, etc.
- Is it for a primary residence, second home or investment property
- Purpose, i.e. purchase, finance, or cash-out refinance
- Loan Amount
- Type of loan, i.e. conforming, jumbo (loan amounts on excess of $510,400), VA, FHA, USDA
Each combination of the above variable determines the rate.
For example, a 700 credit score, 65% LTV, second home, purchase, $300,000 conforming 30-year fixed loan, would have a different interest rate than a 700 credit score, 80% LTV, primary residence, $600,000 jumbo 15-year fixed loan refinance.
There are loan level price adjustments assessed for the above factors that go into determining the interest rate.
So can you get an interest rate under 3% today? You may be able to based on the above factors.
Contact us and we can help you with this decision.
We offer a variety of products and services, ask us how we can assist you today:
Counsel Mortgage Group®, LLC
AZ MB #0909580
CA DBO #60DBO43873
Copyright © 2020 Counsel Mortgage Group®, LLC.